Toddler Property Laws|
- If I like it, it's mine.
- If it's in my hand, it's mine.
- If I can take it from you, it's mine.
- If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
- If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
- If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
- If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
- If I saw it first, it's mine.
- If you are playing with something, and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
- If it's broken, it's your's (No, the pieces are probably still mine.)
Click to return to the homepage.